All-inclusive Living in Fayetteville, AR
Your search for all-inclusive student living near the downtown Dickson Street area is over. Welcome to The Academy at Frisco in beautiful Fayetteville. Our one-of-a-kind community features a variety of luxurious amenities designed to make your life comfortable and convenient.
In addition to being an LEED Certified Student Housing Community, our ideal location is perfect for students attending the University of Arkansas.
From designer-inspired interiors to resort-style amenities, The Academy at Frisco has everything you need to live the life you desire.
Fayetteville Apartments near Campus - The Academy at Frisco Amenities
Students attending the University of Arkansas will appreciate the fine amenities of Frisco’s Fayetteville apartments near campus, as well as the location. Designed specifically for students of U of A, off-campus housing at The Academy at Frisco provides luxuries and modern amenities to make your stay more comfortable, convenient, and fun!
Submit Maintenance Requests, Pay Rent, and more Online!
Did you know that The Academy at Frisco residents can easily pay rent, submit service requests, and sign their lease and/or renewal online all by using the Resident Portal? The Academy at Frisco Resident Portal makes it fast and convenient for residents to get what they need without the hassle of visiting The Academy at Frisco leasing office.
Student Apartment Amenities
- ALL-inclusive Rent to Cover Utilities, Cable and High Speed Internet**
- Urban Plans Featuring Exposed Ducts and Polished Concrete*
- Hi-def Flat Screen TV's in Living Rooms and Each Bedroom
- Handsome Wood-style Flooring in Living Room, Kitchen, Bath and Hallways*
- Plush Designer Carpet in Bedroom
- Modern Furniture Package
- Walk-in Closets*
- Black-on-black GE Energy Star Appliance Package
- Oversized Stackable Washers and Dryers
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinets
- Upgraded Kitchen Countertops
- Six-Inch Deep Stainless-Steel Kitchen Sink
- Ceramic Tile Tub Surround
- Private Locks on Each Bedroom
- Private Patio or Balcony Area*
- Nine-foot Ceilings
*In select units.
**Utility caps and overages may be applicable based on usage.
Common Area Amenities
- Walking Distance to Class, Campus Activities, and the Dickson Street Entertainment District
- Outdoor Lounge Areas and Courtyards with Sound System and Free WiFi
- Pedestrian Greenway with Connection to the Frisco Trail and Trailside Grilling Terrace
- Resort-style Saltwater Pool with outdoor pub tables
- 24/7 Fitness Center
- Free Tanning Center
- Game Room featuring Pool Table, Shuffle Board, Foosball Table, Roku System, ect.
- Onsite Coffee Bar
- Bridge Lounges with Private and Group Study Spaces Featuring Apple and PC Computers
- Sophisticated Roommate Matching Program
- Controlled-access Six-story Parking Structure with Scooter Parking and Covered Bicycle Racks
- Student Lobby/Lounge at Maple Street/West Avenue Intersection
- Modern Clubhouse with Sliding Glass Wall that Opens to Courtyard
- Clubhouse Lounge with Fire Element and TV Wall
- Rooftop Sun Terrace along Lafayette Street with Views of Old Main, Dickson Street, and the Boston Mountains